1. Comite Damas Voluntarias del "Hospital de la Mujer , Seccion de Maternidad" (Women's Hospital Volunteers, Maternity Ward )
3. Centro Educativo "Camino" Para Ninos Sordos (School for Deaf Children)
4. Fundacion Arco Iris (Arco Iris Foundation, Home for Street Children)
The ABW donated $2,500 in 2009 to help rescue children from the street. Fundacion Arco Iris was the first recipient of the Matilde Carmona v. de Busch Fund.
SPECIAL PROJECT Shoes for Needy Children Towards the end of June 2010, the ABW sent $800 to the Fundacion Arco Iris, La Paz to help buy new shoes for street children. This amount does not cover all of their costs, especially now that winter is approaching in Bolivia. We invite all our members and friends to help support this project. The cost of a pair of good winter shoes is $20.00. If you would like to help, please see our DONATE page. 100% of your donation goes towards the purchase of shoes.
5. Universidad Agricola Carmen Pampa, Coroico (University of Agriculture)
6. Hogar de Ancianos San Ramon.
7. Asilo San Ramon
8. Voluntarias del Hospital Bizantino, Miraflores, La Paz
9. Carmen Pampa Scholarship Fund, Coroico, La Paz